* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 egg
* 1 tablespoon ketchup
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 pound ground beef
* 6 slices bacon
* 6 hamburger buns, split
1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble in the ground beef, and mix together by hand. Form into 6 patties, and wrap a slice of bacon around each one. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
3. Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.