Its been a while since I posted a letter, and because my little guy loves playing pirate we did P for Pirate today.
1. Gather Supplies: construction paper, scissors, tape/glue, crayons and/or markers.
2. Choose background paper. I chose blue. Then I cut out the letter P in black, since we’re doing pirates and all.
3. Since I didn’t have brown construction paper I planned on drawing the pirate ship on the blue paper. First draw waves on blue background paper.
4. Draw ship let kiddo color.
5. Cut out pirate flag and sail.
6. Glue or tape together.
7. Let your pirate play!