My little boy loves drawing turkeys with his hands so I decided we’d make them really look like turkeys… well kind of. I still don’t know of any multi-colored turkeys but that’s okay!
What you need:
1. Choose what color you want your turkey feathers to be.
2. Trace hands on construction paper.
3. Cut out hands and layer on top of each other with glue in between each layer.
4. Cut out an “8” shape of whatever color you want your turkey’s body to be.
5. Glue to turkey feathers.
6. Cut corner off orange or yellow paper for a beak and a heart shape out of red paper for a waddle.
7. Glue beak and waddle, draw eyes with black crayon.
8. Cut out legs and color (optional).
9. Let dry!