I made this at a family reunion last summer and I wanted to share it with you. There were several to choose from and “Decisions determine destiny” is what I chose.
1. First pick out scrapbook paper and cut to block size.
2. After picking scrapbook paper paint block to match. (Let dry)
3. Print out a saying of your liking.
4. Use old makeup to age the paper your saying is printed on.
5. Modge Podge or white glue to cover all the paper, this also seals it.
6. Use raffia to accent saying.
7. Let dry.
*Note: if you would like to adapt this for children or for a large group of people pre-cut paper, and pre-paint blocks. This way they can arrange papers (and age), raffia and modge podge themselves. This will cut mess and time in half! This is actually how it was done at my family reunion and it worked great!