Well a few years ago a friend of mine made a snow man treat holder for us and it was super cute. I did a few changes this year and I am so happy with how they turned out! The great thing about this is that I didn’t have to buy anything special to do it. I already had everything on-hand.
If you are feeling stressed out with Christmas coming in just a few days, wait until after Christmas to do these! Snowmen are perfect treat holders all winter long! Take them over to your friend’s for the New Year!
-Gerber finger food puffs
-card stock orange paper
-black permanent marker
1. Pull wrapper off Gerber finger food puffs package and rinse out the inside.
2. Hot Glue buttons and pom-poms on package for eyes and buttons
3. Cut out strip of fabric for scarf. I suggest flannel or fleece. Wrap around neck for the scarf, tie. Cut edges to make fringe.
4. Draw coal-smile on snowman with black marker
5. Cut out triangle for nose and glue on.
6. Cut out a large rectangle for hat. Hot glue around the lid of Gerber package. Use thread to tie the top and cut the ends to make a fringe.
7. Fill with treats. I filled our snowmen with Muddy Buddies – delicious!