Wow were these delicious! I was totally bummed and literally almost cried when I was struck down with severe nausea a few days later, pregnancy not food poisoning. I really wanted to have the leftover beef in a quesadilla. Yum! I will be making this again soon, I hope you will too.
What you need:
– 2-3lb roast
– 1 can diced tomatoes with juice
– 1 bell pepper cut in long strips
– half and onion
– Fiesta Brand Fajita Seasoning (I seem to only find this in West Texas stores, and amazon. It only comes in packs of 6 online, but you can store them like a squirrel or share the wealth with your really good friends. They will thank you!)
– 1/4 c your favorite salsa
– Cilantro (to taste)
Awesome Fajita Seasoning of Deliciousness:
– Shake Fajita Seasoning on roast, brown roast on all sides in a pan with hot oil.
– Place roast in crock pot, add in tomatoes, onion, pepper, cilantro, salsa, and more Fajita Seasoning.
– Cook on low for 6-8 hours
– Trim fat, cut into strips and serve on tortillas with your favorite fixings!
These are fabulous as leftovers, for more fajitas, or in breakfast burritos, sandwiches, a beef hash, quesadillas, or anything you can think of!